Chautauqua United Church of Christ Society
2023 Application for Membership and Rooms
Registration for the 2023 Season will open on January 2, 2023.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR 2023 ROOM SELECTION
Here is all the information you need to apply for a room with the Chautauqua United Church of Christ for the 2023 Chautauqua season.
We will follow CDC, New York State and local health department guidelines. Mask wearing in our facilities is optional. We encourage guests to bring their own sheets & towels. If this is not possible, we will have them available at our weekly $15 rate.
Requests will be processed as received.
Please proceed as follows:
1. Please read and review the Room Selection & Use Policies (below in Downloads) and the listing of Room Upkeep Gifts for 2023 (also below in Downloads).
2. Fill out the 2023 Application for Membership and Room Request form in the left hand column of this page. Indicate if you have a floor preference (our elevator goes to the 3rd floor) and your preferred room type (single, two twin beds or double bed). Information about room rates and features is included in the downloadable form Room Upkeep Gifts for 2023.
3. Add up your Membership Dues and Required Room Deposit.
4. When you click the green Submit button, you will be taken to a donations page. You can pay by check or online.
4.1) If you wish to pay by check, ignore the Donations page and mail your check to:
4.2) If you wish to pay online, please consult the downloadable form below, How to Pay Using Kindful. At the drop down box, you will be asked to select a Campaign. Select Membership and Rooms. You can now enter the amount that you owe: Membership + Room Deposit ($100 per room per week). Next you will be asked for payment information. DO NOT PAY FOR YOUR ROOM IN FULL AT THIS TIME.
5. Your confirmation of deposit and room assignment will be sent to you when your room is confirmed.
6. The balance of your room payment is due at time of room confirmation.
Grace Lipman, Registrar
Registrar telephone: 561-714-6779